Pray for “GROWTH IN OUTREACH IN ABBEY”
[Together and individually seeking God’s Kingdom and to make Christ Jesus known]
“For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ Matthew 25:35.
- Pray for the group’s leader and her faithful group of helpers and carers.
- Pray for the safety and enjoyment of all attending and the support of parents.
Pray for the creation of “prayer triplets” [Contact any elder if interested]
- Pray encouragement on the Captain her officers and members of our BB Company.
- Pray for success of all that is planned for 2015 and for the advancement of God’s kingdom among boys. Pray also that more boys will be attracted to this successful company.
CATERING TEAMS / HANDS OF FRIENDSHIP
- Give thanks, and prayerful support, to those who provide catering / hospitality services to many on significant occasions. Pray also for additional helpers.
- Pray that many of our congregation will commit their “time” and “God given gifts” to work with others, who are dedicated to help people to come to faith in Christ Jesus – through our mission outreach initiatives.
- Pray for those planning our forthcoming “Fun Day,” so that it gives blessing to all that attend.
FLOWER and CD. MINISTERIES
- Pray blessings on those who obtain and arrange our church flowers each week. These flowers give pleasure to all and add to the quality of our worship.
- Give prayerful thanks for the delivery of these flowers to persons in need. This act sends the message “we care for you”.
- Give thanks for our CD service and all who operate the Visual Aid and Sound equipment.
- Pray that we can find suitable volunteers willing to maintain Abbey’s Website, so that their skill and dedication will make our web-site an effective outreach communication.